Thursday, August 28, 2014

Crochet Pendants

Almost weekend hookers. I've been crocheting almost three-four months from now and been doing simple projects that every beginners can do. I am happy that every time I crochet I notice that I'm improving. Hopefully, I can do bigger projects in the future. I still need more time, learn and experience. But so far, I'm happy and blessed to be a hooker/crocheter. 

Today, I'm sharing my weekend project, the half moon crochet pendants. It is quite small, size is about 2 and 1/2 inches. Pretty cute, isn't it? Strap it on by using silver or gold chain lace or your choice. And experiment on colors. Don't forget to add more colors to look more fabulous. I made two sets of pendants. Hope you all like it. 


Combination of dark blue and a metallic black:
crochet Half moon pendant, half moon necklace, crochet pendant

Crochet half moon necklace, crochet necklace


Combination of green, peach and metallic red:
Crochet half moon necklace, crochet necklace


Crochet half moon pendant, crochet necklace




Crochet half moon pendant

Styling it with some yarns:

Crochet half moon pendant


Crochet half moon pendant

Sharing pattern soon.
Thank your reading and happy weekend, hookers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...